Puffed rice mixture, also known as మర్మరాల mixture or బొరుగుల mixture, is a popular snack in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India. It's one of those few tasty-yet-healthy snacks that are extremely easy to prepare.
- Crispy puffed rice (4 cups 1)
- Roasted peanuts (1/2 cup)
- Finely chopped onions (1/2 cup)
- Chopped coriander leaves (1/4 cup)
- Powdered mixture of roasted curry leaves & coriander seeds (2 tablespoons)
- Red chili powder and salt (1/2 teaspoon)
- Lemon juice (2 tablespoons)
- Raw/uncooked olive oil (2 tablespoons)
Toss all the ingredients into a clean bowl and stir quickly (using a spoon or the back of a knife) until all the ingredients have mixed well. Alternatively, use a bowl with a tight-fitting lid and shake it well to make the mixture.